Through particular multidirectional rotation compounding process, Denture Base Polymers are made up by powder material of imported high-quality polymethyl methacrylate resin, with cadmium-free inorganic red pigment and bionic stria vascularis added. This product is clinically suitable for prosthodontics as denture base of patients with hypodontia.
• Full denture base
• Partial denture base
• Lifelike and natural: Addition of bionic veined pigment achieves a natural and lifelike outlook.
• Unbreakable: No fracture appears when testing sample be free to fall to the ground for 3 times at 2m height.
• Shrink Resistant: Good stability after curing ensures the accuracy of duplicates.
• Excellent physical property: NOBILDENT denture base polymers material has excellent performance in physical properties like flexural strength and flexural modulus.
• No bubbles: High qualified rate of finished products with no obvious bubbles.
• Fast heat curing: the material can be fast cured in boiling water for only 20min.
• Traditional heat curing
• Self curing
|Fast HeatCuring||1ml Liquid: 2.4g Powder||1-2min||14-20min||8-10min||20min|
|Traditional Heat Curing||1ml Liquid: 2.34g Powder||1-2min||15-20min||8-10min||90min|
|Self Curing||1ml Liquid:2.2g Powder||0.5min||12-14min||5-6min||30min|
• 0(clear), 3ST, 2ST, 2S, V, I
• Store the product in the ventilated area and avoid fire, high temperature and direct sunlight.
• Shelf life: powder: 3 years, liquid: 2 years